“This isn’t right. This isn’t even wrong.”
- Tomorrow is a Late Start Day
- The Media Center is closed during the day for WIDA testing. It’s open to student Monday-Thursday at 7am and after school from 2:15-3:15 Tuesday and Thursday.
“If you want to make the world a better place, tell funnier jokes.”
- Wednesday, Feb. 10 is a Late Start Day
- WIDA testing runs from February 8 – March 24 in the Media Center.
- The Media Center is open Monday – Thursday at 7am to check out books and print assignments.
- The Media Center is open for an hour after school Tuesdays and Thursdays.
“If you’re not confused, you’re not paying attention.”
“The fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses.”
The law requires the Dearborn Public Schools to provide parents or guardians a set of legal announcements containing information on laws pertaining to students and parents. The updated version of these announcements is now available on the district website, www.dearbornschools.org. All parents and guardians are encouraged to take a moment and review the document. If anyone is in need of translation assistance to review the document please contact the Student Services Office at 827-3005
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
“The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.”
Quote of the day:
“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.”
Reminder: Exams continue tomorrow and Friday.
“Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.”